Thursday 3 November 2011

For the Birds

source

I have a beautiful vinyl sticker of a few quirky birds stuck to the wall at the front door of my house (thanks to my friend Marike) and I smile every time I look at them. This morning I smiled in particular when I dropped my keys and as I bent down to pick them up, my irritation of having to balance. grab and hold onto everything that I was carrying, was broken when I was eye level with the happy birds. So today I am writing for the many happy birds, bird cages, bird prints, bird jewellery and other happy bird mediums out there. I hope you can also find joy in these little beauties.


Love the birds - source


Living among the birds - source
Decorated by the bird - source
Wrapped in bird - source
Which bird are you? source
For-ever birds - source
source


No comments:

Post a Comment