Thursday 1 March 2012

DIY Thursday_ Spinning in a new direction... continued

Today I am standing in front of the end of a chapter and staring at the white pages of a new one. The words to be written here will be completely navigated by faith in change and a dream of being independent.

I am excited and thrilled by the prospects of things to come.


So what am I DIY'ing today you might ask; well its actually quite simple!
I am DIY'ing my life! 
I have just resigned and will be starting my own thing as an Architect and designer as of 1 April 2012.

Perhaps I will need to draw some inspiration from my own pinterest board of dreamy office spaces to inspire my new work space at home! EXCITING!!!!!

So although I can't really post a step by step DIY tutorial today, I can tell you this - start by reassessing your current situation, your work environment and your general well being - if you can't, with certainty, say that you are happily satisfied, ask the next question - "where would I rather be"... and then start taking active steps to bring change to your situation!!
Have a good day dear readers!

2 comments:

  1. So exciting darling! You are going to fly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too exciting and daunting.This post definitely hit many a note for me. Guess you know I know how you're feeling.You seem far more organised though.Bailey is right!You are going to fly!

    ReplyDelete