Monday 9 June 2014

Progress report _ My life

Since I started writing Worded Reflections in 2011 my life has significantly changed. My career took an unplanned turn and I am now self employed, I became a mother of the most dearest, sweetest little boy in the entire universe, I invested in friendships and relationships that I did not ever expect to blossom in the way they are and my life in Joburg has become so rooted that I cannot imagine being anywhere else in the world. One constant that I cannot neglect to mention is my husband, my one and only, my most favouritist man.

As I am approaching this return to blogging as an entirely new adventure, I will over the next few weeks be introducing myself, my life and my work to you in a series of progress reports. For those of you familiar with these aspects of me, have a bit of patience.



Architect, wife, mother, friend, homemaker, designer, self-proclaimed cook and lover of everything beautiful, interesting, simple and nice. Worded Reflections is a melting pot of bits and pieces of me and things that I like, do, love, long for and dream of. Worded Reflections is me on a page.
 

2 comments:

  1. So wonderful to have you back! And look forward to reading all your posts. xxx

    ReplyDelete