Friday 16 January 2015

a work in progress

for me my everyday life is always a work in progress, i don't think i can ever say something is 100% complete/ perfect...perhaps a personality trait, perhaps normal? i am constantly moving furniture around, swapping positions of paintings or ornaments and my friends know that there will always be some small change in our house when they come to visit.

this morning i am frantically trying to get a sketch design finished on a house that i am working on and just as i start saving some of the 3d views i realise i want to change something again - my normal! but oh so frustrating. i am not sure if this sort of behavior is really favorable or a mere waste of time, but i have learnt to deal with this by setting deadlines and dates of delivery, especially for work, otherwise i will never get anything done. 

i have started playing with the new nursery, but i am well aware that even here things will still undergo drastic changes, will post more on this soon.

this quote makes me feel better about it!


“I feel I change my mind all the time. And I sort of feel that's your responsibility as a person, as a human being – to constantly be updating your positions on as many things as possible. And if you don't contradict yourself on a regular basis, then you're not thinking.” 

have a great weekend lovelies xoxo


1 comment: