Monday 16 February 2015

owning the space that you're in

it is monday morning and i am sitting in my office for the first time this year!! up until now i have been working from our dining room as i just haven't gotten round to organising and sorting out my space! its funny how you put yourself and your own needs last when there is a husband, a toddler and a growing little one inside of you!

i had a quick checkup with my doctor this morning and so far all is set for next week thursday, i am most eager to meet the little guy and find out what secrets he has been hiding from us the past nine months!

i must admit its nice sitting in my own space again - it feels like i am twice as productive in here and like i am a lot more focused on the various tasks at hand. lesson learned and a little advice to pass on - if you are working for yourself or from home, create a dedicated workspace for yourself, it will ensure more productive work sessions and create a stable work ethic. possibly a bit late to only realise all of this now, but now that i know this i don't think i will forget it again.

have a look at my "thinking about my home office" pinterest board for some great and clever inspirations.

"Inspiration exists, but it has to find you working"
Pablo Picasso

have a great week all you lovelies xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'M WORKING!! Inspiration find me here please!! Hihi!! Beautiful blog post and it really resonantes! xx

    ReplyDelete