Monday 8 June 2015

Progress Report _ life is good!

I know i haven't been posting as regularly as I would like to, but today I am writing to confirm and express that I am THANKFUL, GRATEFUL AND HAPPY. My little family is happy and healthy. Work is busy but awesome. All in all I would be acting like a spoiled brat if I didn't admit that life is good!

Currently I am venturing into some new territory with a small project that I am attempting. I am doing this project under my R.chitect Studio logo, but it has absolutely NOTHING to do with architecture. Perhaps the reason I market my studio as an architecture, decor and graphic service.

This project might be the result of running a business from home and being a full time mom. All I can reveal at the moment are a few works in progress... watch this space!






Have a happy and good week dear readers!

1 comment:

  1. So excited for you Roch!! Can't wait to see it!!
    It will be amazing!
    xx

    ReplyDelete